It is a description important for the technical implementation with regard to the cookies; information issued by the NAIH (National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information). We recommend that the implementing developer should review it.
You should read “Section 3.1 Legal background of requirements for cookies” on Page 16 of the information and prepare it with its content taken into account.
Recommended text of the cookie window:
The cookies used on the site and mapped by the cookiebot should be shown at the section “Display details”. I mentioned it when we met personally that this cookiebot is good because when running it can collect the cookies free and it should only be copied.
It will look like this: https://www.cookiebot.com/en/
click on the “show details tab” below in the cookie strip. It is a good example, but there are several good solutions on the basis of the pieces of information.
Information on Cookies
What is cookie? – General information on cookies
The website collects unanimous information with cookies for the operation of certain functions (e.g. settings, closing, increasing the boxes, etc.) and for the direct advertisements.
The website may place cookies on the visitor’s device used for browsing, if you expressly approve it when entering the website first. It is important that these cookies are not placed at the PoliCell Kft, but on the visitor’s device used for browsing, so it is the user who fully disposes of them.
If you do not accept them, you can set their prohibition and removal at any time in your computer’s browser:
The cookie is a short text, which is sent to your browser by the visited website. By means of it, the website memorizes the information concerning your visit, for example the language you used and other settings. Thus the next visit may be smoother and it will be easier to use the website. Cookies play an important role. The use of Internet would be much more difficult without them.
– for handling visitor’s data (cookies) –
- General legal declaration
- Description of the Controller:
Controller name: PoliCell Kft.
Registered office: 3796 Borsodszirák, Petőfi Sándor út 43
Mailing address: 3796 Borsodszirák, Petőfi Sándor út 43
Telephone number: (+36) 48 / 525 – 129
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scope of data processed with regard to cookies
By means of the cookies placed on the visitor’s device when visiting the website, the visitor’s starting and ending times of the visit, IP address, and in some cases, depending on the setting of the visitor’s computer, the type and language of the operating system, parameters of the visitor’s device, the settings given by the visitor on the website, the visited pages and the time spent on them can be recorded automatically.
Controller does not and cannot either connect these data with personal data; you decide on sharing them by your express authorisation provided to us and the cookie settings given in your browser.
- Purpose of the data processing
The cookies serve for improving the user experience. By using cookies, the system automatically generates statistical data about the duration of the visit, the pages visited, for the Controller to develop further, optimize the services of the website and customize them to the visitor’s needs. The Controller uses the cookies also for providing the visitor with content being in harmony with their earlier activity; it can automatically load their own setting, thus making the use of the website more comfortable.
The Controller manages all data and facts on the visitors confidentially, using them exclusively for the development of its services and preparation of own statistics. The statements prepared about these are published only in such form which is not suitable for the individual identification of each visitor.
The Controller does not forward, publish, sell or rent, make your personal data accessible for a third party without your consent, unless it is necessary for the purposes included in this data protection policy or required by a law provision.
- Duration of the data processing
Session IDs will be deleted automatically when leaving the website, while other part of cookies will help the Controller in such a way that by their use the Controller will be aware of the earlier settings of the visitor, the data, information provided by them, other features of their website usage, in order for these data not to be provided again, and their settings to be uploaded automatically for achieving more pleasant user experience. The expiry date of these cookies is changing, but typically they are present on the visitor’s device until the visitor deletes them.
The Controller does not assume any responsibility for the earlier pages which were already deleted but are still archived by means of Internet searching programs. The operator of the searching site is responsible for the removal of these pages.
- Circle of those having access to the data, the processors
The Controller’s competent colleagues can come to know your data.
In addition, the following processors will have access to them:
- The Controller’s IT service provider
For the daily operation of the website, the Controller engages a processor, who ensures the IT services (server operation, performing development and operating tasks, providing system host and storage space), and within the framework of it stores the personal data provided through the website on the server serving the website, for the duration of the contract made with it.
IT service provider and (website) developer, processor partner:
Processor name: DotRoll Kft.
Registered office: 1148 Budapest, Fogarasi út 3-5
Mailing address: 1148 Budapest, Fogarasi út 3-5
Telephone number: (06 1) 432 3232
- Storage of data
The data provided by you are stored digitally.
- Your rights and remedies
In case of processing your personal data, you have numerous rights which can be exercised by sending a request to any of the contact details stated in Section 2.
Right of access to and correction of the personal data
You are entitled to have access to your personal data at any time, request for copy, as well as correct or update them.
In accordance with the right to have access, you are entitled to receive information about the following:
- a) purposes of the data processing;
- b) categories of the personal data concerned;
- c) the addressees or categories of addressees to whom the personal data were or will be notified, including especially the addressees of a third country (non EU member country) and the international organisations;
- d) in an actual case, the planned duration of the storage of the personal data;
- e) the concerned person’s right that they may ask the controller to correct, delete the personal data relating to them or restrict their processing, and raise an objection to the processing of such personal data;
- f) right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority.
We understand its importance so if you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us through any of the contact details given in Section 2.
Right of data portability
Your personal data are portable, so you are entitled receive them in an articulated, widely used, computer readable format. It means that you receive your personal data managed by us in a format your computer can read and you can transfer electronically to another person.
If you wish to exercise the right of data portability, please contact the Controller through any of the contact details given in Section 2.
Right of deletion of personal data
You are entitled to ask for the deletion of your data, if
- a) your personal data are not needed for the purposes we collected them; or
- b) you withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, and there is no other basis for the data processing; or
- c) you raise an objection to the processing of your personal data;
- d) the processing of the personal data is not done properly; or
- e) the deletion of your personal data is necessary for complying with the law provisions.
If you wish to delete your personal data stored by us, please contact us through any of the contact details given in Section 2.
Right of restriction of data processing
You can restrict the processing of your personal data, if
- a) you think the personal data stored on you are not accurate; or
- b) the processing of personal data is not done properly, but instead of requesting for their deletion, you would rather like to restrict their processing; or
- c) we do not need your personal data for the purposes we collected them originally, however, you need these data for the purpose of submitting, enforcing a claim, or protecting against the claim, or
- d) you raised an objection to processing your personal data and you are waiting for the confirmation whether your interests concerning the objection supersede the legal basis of the data processing.
If you wish to restrict processing of your personal data, please contact us through any of the contact details given in Section 2.
Right of objection
You can raise an objection to the processing of your personal data at any time. In case of such intent, please contact us through any of the contact details given in Section 2.
In case of refusal of exercising any right or if you are not satisfied with the answer received from us, you can exercise your right of protection of your personal data before a civil court or you can turn to the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (address: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c.; mailing address: 1530 Budapest, Pf.: 5.; telephone number: +36 (1) 391-1400; email address: email@example.com).