Quality and Environmental Policy
OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
In order to satisfy more fully customer expectations and to preserve and improve the quality of our products, we operate a quality management system, which has been certified since 1998 according to norm MSZ EN ISO 9002: 1994, since 2001 according to MSZ EN ISO 9001: 2000 and since 2009 according to norm MSZ EN ISO 9001:2009. Since 2017, it has been certified according to the MSZ EN ISO 9001: 2015 and MSZ EN ISO 14001: 2015 standards.
OUR COMMITMENT TO ENVIRONMENT
The managers and all colleagues of PoliCell Ltd have committed themselves to the protection of environment, observance of the relevant laws, legal rules, regulations and prevention of environmental contamination. Therefore during our activities we pay special attention to the economic utilisation of the environmental resources, and the reduction, elimination of harmful effects.
To show our commitment to protecting our environment and in order to guarantee the importance of recycling, we provide an opportunity to all our partners to guarantee the restoration of all our polyethylyene products, after careful selections and regranulation, we will use to produce a granule that can be used to produce finished products.
During the product manufacturing, we pay attention to that the applied materials meet the environmental viewpoints:
- comply with the regulations of the laws, statutes;
- the applied materials are not harmful to the environment;
- the least possible energy is necessary for the production activity and the operation of machines, equipment;;
- the substances emitted into the environment cause the least possible damage;
- we strengthen our employees’ sense of responsibility for the environment on each level;
- in case of product manufacturing, we estimate the environmental impact of each new procedure in order that it is state of the art;
- by means of regular audits, the management evaluates the efficiency of the environmental management system on the basis of the measures taken and ensures the achievement of the aims specified.
We achieve all these things with our properly maintained assets and well prepared, continuously trained staff.
In order to achieve our objectives, in addition to the MSZ EN ISO 9001:2015 we introduced the environmental management system meeting the specifications of the MSZ EN ISO 14001:2015 with the assistance of the European Union, co-financing of the European Regional Development Fund and with the financial contribution of the Hungarian Economy Development Centre through a call for applications within the framework of the New Hungary Development Plan Economy Development Operative Program.
From that time, we have been operating the two systems as an integrated management system and ensure its continuous development.